Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish (9780060587031)



"I'll swap you my dad," I said.

"Oh-oh," said my little sister.

What if you wanted your best friend's two goldfish so much that you'd swap anything for them, even your father?

What if your mother came home and found out what you'd done?


Product details

  • 6-8
  • Paperback | 51 pages
  • 251 x 253 x 5mm | 299g
  • HarperCollins Publishers
  • New York, NY, United States
  • English
  • Reprint
  • Illustrations, unspecified
  • 0060587032
  • 9780060587031
  • 90,982


Download The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish (9780060587031).pdf, available at troyersdutchheritage.com for free.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Social Butterfly to Engaged Citizen : Urban Informatics, Social Media, Ubiquitous Computing, and Mobile Technology to Support Citizen Engagement (9780262016513)

Studies from around the world show how the social media tools of Web 2.0 are shaping engagement with cities, communities, and spaces. Web 2....