Sunday, October 27, 2019

Power Systems, Biotechnological Processes, Fault Detection I: Beijing, PRC, 5-9 July 1999 14th (9780080427539)



Chapter headings: Casting. Metal Forming. Advanced Control Concepts for Power Plants I. Advanced Control Concepts for Power Plants II. Power Plant Modelling and Simulation. Advanced Control for Active and Reactive Power. Power System Stability I. Power System Stability II. Power System Modelling and Simulation.


Product details

  • Paperback | 606 pages
  • 206 x 294 x 34mm | 1,560.37g
  • Pergamon
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • English
  • 0080427537
  • 9780080427539


Download Power Systems, Biotechnological Processes, Fault Detection I: Beijing, PRC, 5-9 July 1999 14th (9780080427539).pdf, available at www.troyersdutchheritage.com for free.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Social Butterfly to Engaged Citizen : Urban Informatics, Social Media, Ubiquitous Computing, and Mobile Technology to Support Citizen Engagement (9780262016513)

Studies from around the world show how the social media tools of Web 2.0 are shaping engagement with cities, communities, and spaces. Web 2....