Friday, October 25, 2019

My Australian Story: Who Am I? (9781741697261)



I woke up this morning and I couldn't stop crying, cos this place is not my home, even though everyone says it is. When I was a little girl Mum would always hug me when I cried and tell me everything would be all right. Who's gunna hug me here? Mary lives with the Burkes, but they're not her real family. She hasn't seen her real mum and dad since she was taken away from them five years ago. Everyone tells her to forget about them, but she can't. She wants to find out why she was taken, and where she really belongs.


Product details

  • Paperback | 208 pages
  • Lindfield, Australia
  • 1741697263
  • 9781741697261
  • 223,402


Download My Australian Story: Who Am I? (9781741697261).pdf, available at lakesuperiorcards.com for free.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Social Butterfly to Engaged Citizen : Urban Informatics, Social Media, Ubiquitous Computing, and Mobile Technology to Support Citizen Engagement (9780262016513)

Studies from around the world show how the social media tools of Web 2.0 are shaping engagement with cities, communities, and spaces. Web 2....