Friday, October 18, 2019

I'm Lovin' Lit Interactive Grammar Notebook, Grades 4 - 8 (9781483849379)



GRADES 4-8: Learn successful note-takings skills while mastering standards-aligned grammar skills with a 96 page hands-on, easy-to-follow resource.

INCLUDES: Curated templates and lessons to help make teaching grammar skills like sentence building, clauses, parts of speech, punctuation, and more a more hands-on experience that engages students in the learning process. Plus, photos and complete assembly instructions.

COMPREHENSIVE: This workbook is the perfect hands-on addition to any language arts curriculum and requires no extra research or prep work. Makes a great companion to the I'm Lovin' Lit Practice & Assess: Grammar workbook.

NOTE-TAKING CONFIDENCE: Targeted for upper elementary and middle school students to master great, effective note-taking skills. Students will learn organization, color coding, summarizing, and other essential skills while creating portfolios they can reference throughout the year.

WHY I'M LOVIN' LIT: Created by educator and best-selling blogger, Erin Cobb, The I'm Lovin' Lit series offers teachers an essential tool to help them teach engaging subject matter with confidence. These step-by-step resources simplify the art of teaching vocabulary and grammar to enhance any language arts curriculum and fit any learning style.


Product details

  • Paperback | 96 pages
  • 211 x 274 x 8mm | 277g
  • United States
  • English
  • 1483849376
  • 9781483849379
  • 1,439,314


Download I'm Lovin' Lit Interactive Grammar Notebook, Grades 4 - 8 (9781483849379).pdf, available at www.troyersdutchheritage.com for free.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Social Butterfly to Engaged Citizen : Urban Informatics, Social Media, Ubiquitous Computing, and Mobile Technology to Support Citizen Engagement (9780262016513)

Studies from around the world show how the social media tools of Web 2.0 are shaping engagement with cities, communities, and spaces. Web 2....